The market of Sarlat has always been famous since Middle Ages !
Taking place all year long, this very colourful and tasty market will charm lovers of local gastronomy.
> Day market (all year long)
- On Saturday: in the city centre – all products from 8.30 am to 6 pm
- On Saturday morning : Place de la Liberté – food market from 8.30 am to 1 pm
- On Wednesday morning : small food market – Place de la Liberté from 8.30 am to 1 pm
> Covered market (all year long) : Former Sainte Marie church – Place de la Liberté :
- Off season : everyday (except on Thursday) from 8.30 am to 1 pm
- High season : everyday from 8.30am to 2pm. On Friday : from 9.30 am to 8 pm
> Organic night market : From the 17th of June to the 16th of September, it takes place Place du 14 Juillet (in front of the Post Office) every thursday from 6 to 10 pm.